What To Expect
What to expect at your visit:
1. We have all of the necessary forms that are required. You need only bring a valid drivers license and be prepared for the urine test.
2. Wear comfortable clothes.
3. Your practitioner will perform an examination according to federal regulations. You may expect:
- Review of Your Health History
- Blood Pressure and Pulse Check
- Visual Acuity and Peripheral Vision Check
- Traffic Signal Color Evaluation
- Height and Weight Measurements
- Urine Analysis
- Simple Physical
4. We’ll complete your Medical Examination Report for the Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form, give you a summary of your exam and provide a wallet-sized Medical Examiner’s Certificate as appropriate.
Unfortunately insurance is not accepted for this service. We do, however, accept cash, Visa and MasterCard.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Midwest Paratransit Services, Inc.
AC Transportation Inc./ Clinic Cab
Safety Manager MV Transportation